A new day,
A new month,
A new quarter,
A new challenge!
Is this challenge really that new to me?
If the experience of three months of daily posting is any good, Nope, this is not a new challenge to me!
So what is beginning today?
The famous A to Z Challenge!
What is the Challenge about?
I still continue to post in my blog in my own style, but be careful in naming the posts. I need to use the letters A to Z serially, to start off my title everyday. So day 1 starts with A, day 2 with B and so on.. And they let me take a break on Sundays!
There was a specific day to reveal my theme for the month. But I didn’t get around to post that, earlier. So I am telling about my theme here.
The blog loosely follows a pattern for the past three months. Though I will try to stick to the same theme, it might be changed as I come up with other ideas (or lack of them.. ;))
The theme that is being followed is listed here!
- Sunday Stories – He-She Story / Poetry
- Musical Monday – My translation of one of my favourite Tamil track into English Poetry with my rambles on why or what I like the most in that track.
- TTT / Tiny Thought Tuesday – My Entry for Dr. H. Bhatnagar’s Two-Phrase story Challenge. (Where I am supposed to add just one more phrase to the given phrase of the week, though, I usually end up adding more, just like what I am doing right here.)
- Wordless Wednesday – My Entry for PhoTraBlogger’s Mundane Monday Challenge (I will really try to shut up with words and let my picture speak in this post.)
- Thirukural / Thoughtful / Throwback Thursday – Depending on time and thoughts cluttering my mind, one of them would be chosen, with a very high probability to Thirukural.
- Friendly Friday – The day to reblog a post of a friend or reach out to my followers like what I am doing with this post.
- Saturday – I have been translating the works of a great Tamil poet, who happens to be my most favourite, Subramaniya Bharathiyaar. (So I would be availing my weekly off on Saturdays rather than Sundays in the A to Z Challenge)
So now you know what to expect from my blog in the upcoming month. Now moving on to what could be expected from me..
I am working on a tight schedule in the recent few months. So I would definitely reply to the comments I receive, within few hours, but I am not committing to be a good reader, as I used to be. ( I still wonder how could I read every single post in my reader once, and where did that time vanish into.. If that time has crossed over there, please feel free to direct it back to me.. 😉 )
Seems I am all set to move forward.. And now is the time for you to hop around the pages and posts..
See you around!